Primos Auto Pilot Camera 16 MP No Glow
Primos’ new AutoPilot camera is built from the inside out so hunters have what they want their cameras to be: reliable and simple. This camera pretty much handles itself. Just turn off, flip a few switches, and you’ll get best-in-class images. It features sturdy construction and is designed to record outdoor animal activity. It has a compact and portable size and a long-lasting battery.
· Image resolution up to 16MP.
· 1080p HD video with sound (10, 20, 30 or 60 seconds per clip).
· Infrared night lighting of 30 meters.
· Compact size.
· Activation time = 0.4 seconds or less.
· Night vision LED with automatic IR filter.
· You need a minimum 16 Gb SD card level 10.
· Supports SD card up to 32GB (level 10).
· Date, time and moon phase printing.
· Automatic white balance.
· Power supply: 8 AA batteries (lithium or alkaline)
· Supplied mounting strap.
· Quick removal of the battery tray.
No-Glow: Nearly invisible to the human eye, no light is emitted while capturing photos and videos, making it ideal for wildlife and security uses.
· Start-up: When selecting the functions, the correct way to proceed will be as follows: With the camera in OFF position, we put the button in the AIM position, we select the function we want, PHOTO, VIDEO OR TIMELAPSE. Once that is done, we go to the ON position. Do not go directly from OFF to ON, because by default it will go into PHOTO mode, regardless of the function we have chosen.
· It is recommended when using memory cards, if they are used cards, proceed to format the card in the camera itself. Class 10 cards are recommended.