Nikon, Total Station
- Accuracy options: 1 second, 2 second, 3 second or 5 second
- Optional laser or optical plummet
- Reflectorless range up to 2,600 feet
- Range up to 16,404 feet with a single prism
- 50,000-point memory
- Nikon onboard software
- 30x telescope magnification
- PIN security
- Dual-axis compensation with liquid-electric detection
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Serial RS-232C & USB port
- Hot-swappable batteries
- Up to 22-hour battery life
- Dual backlit, graphic LCD displays with full-numeric keypad
- IP66 dustproof and water resistant
Featuring dual-axis compensation and autofocus, the Nikon XS Series Reflectorless Total Station provides highly-accurate distance and angle measurements in the field. It has a reflectorless range of up to 2,600 feet and up to 16,400 feet using a single prism. In addition, this Nikon total station has a serial RS-232C, USB port, and an integrated Bluetooth for easy file transfer and connection with data collectors.
With 50,000 points of internal memory, the XS total station is equipped with an onboard Nikon surveying software that guarantees productive operation and seamless data storage. This reliable surveying equipment features 30x telescope magnification and PIN security to prevent unauthorize use.
This Nikon total station is protected from dust and powerful water jets. It is integrated with dual backlit, graphic displays with a full numeric keypad for easy reading of measurements, even under low-light conditions. Works up to 22 hours, the XS total station uses two Li-ion batteries that are hot-swappable for all-day use.
The Nikon XS Series Reflectorless Total Station offers four accuracies and two plummet options to suit your surveying needs. All are supported by a two-year manufacturer’s warranty. Please select your preference from the drop-down menu above.