Benefits & functions of the Leica DISTO D2
- Bluetooth Smart (4.0)
- Easy and fast – The Leica DISTO D2 gives measurements at the press of a single button.
- Measure areas and volumes
- Excellent Memory – The last 10 results are kept for fast access.
- Compact – Thanks to its ergonomic and small and includes a soft grip. Leica DISTO D2 fits nicely in your hand and into any pocket.
- Easy to read display – Measurements are shown on a 3-line illuminated display, readable in the dark.
- Min / max results, tracking and storage makes your work much easier.
- Shortcut keys – Easy-to-use for frequently used functions
- Flip-out end-piece – For measuring from edges or corners
- Protected to IP54 – Dust and splash proof
- Pythagorean functions – Indirect width and height measurements for inaccessible positions
- Delayed time – Measure without shake
- Painter Function
- Stake Out Function
- Intelligent Endpiece
- Leica Disto D2 laser distance meter
- Disto Holster
- Secure hand loop
The latest version of the popular Disto D2 comes with Bluetooth™, an integrated intelligent endpiece, a clear bright white display and an ISO certified measuring engine that drives 1/16″ accuracy and 330 foot measuring range.
The Leica DISTO™ D2 is a 7 measurement method LDM accurate to 1/16 of an inch. It features an intuitive back-lit LCD display in a 4oz package that is small enough to fit in your pocket.
Use Bluetooth™ connectivity to transmit measurements into apps running on mobile devices such as the iPad, iPhone, Nexus 7 and Sony Z1.
The Disto D2 measures from its base as standard and can be arranged to measure from the front.
Flip out the endpiece to 90º to catch onto outside corners or lengthen the endpiece fully for inside corners. Along with the Min/Max function, the Disto endpiece allows you to get the instrument all the way into the corners for precise diagonal measurements.
The D2 calculates both area and volume, and retains the last 10 measurements taken in its memory. Make use of the Add/Subtract capability to join measurements to get a accurate reading of the total wall area of a room (also known as “the painter function”).