The Geomax GSS111 Metric Dual-Face Aluminum Leveling Staff is a versatile and durable grade rod designed to allow optical and electronic measurement reading. Designed for construction and surveying professionals, it features E-scale millimeter graduations on the front and Sprinter barcode on the back. it provides great accuracy and offers compatibility with all Geomax Sprinter digital levels.
This metric leveling staff by Geomax is composed of four telescoping sections that can reach a maximum elevation of five (5) meters when fully extended. It has rectangular shape to enable easy handling while working. It is equipped with a built-in circular bubble level for precise aligning and positioning.
- Length: Up to 5 meters
- Anodized aluminum construction
- Graduations: E-scale cm (in front)
- Four adjustable sections for extendable height
- Sprinter barcode on the back of the rod
- Easily portable with carrying bag
- Compatible with all Geomax Sprinter digital levels
Digital Level, Geomax